ZAPIER - THE BEST APPS, BETTER TOGETHER.
Before continuing, be sure to review how to search Zapier for your favorite software here. After you find out the availability of your favorite application get your Zapier integrated with PracticePanther by clicking here.
Example Zap: PracticePanther -> FullContact Card Reader
With FullContact Reader you're able snap a photo of a business card and have accurately transcribed data sync to PracticePanther as a contact.
To connect FullContact and PracticePanther, follow these simple steps:
1) Start by heading over to www.Zapier.com, and hit "Make a Zap!".
2) In the search bar type "FullContact" and choose it as the "Trigger Application".
3) Select the appropriate trigger for our Zap, choose "New Business Card Transcribed".
4) Connect your FullContact account.
5) Hit "Authorize" to allow Zapier to access FullContact.
6) Once your account is verified, hit "Continue".
7) Fill out the appropriate fields and hit "Continue".
8) Click on "Fetch & Continue".
9) Verify that the test sent to FullContact was successful and hit "Continue".
10) Choose your "Action App". In the search bar type "PracticePanther" and select it.
11) Select the trigger "Create Contact" and hit "Continue" at the bottom of the screen.
12) Hit "Connect an Account" to verify your PracticePanther account and then hit "Save+Continue".
13) Fill out the appropriate fields and hit "Continue".
14) Verify that the test sent to FullContact was successful and hit "Finish".
15) Name your "Zap" and turn it "On".
What happens now?
When a new business card is scanned in FullContact, it creates a new contact in PracticePanther.