How we comply with GDPR:
- Click here to read articles on our support forum of how we comply.
- Click here to read our updated terms of service.
- Click here to see the data PracticePanther’s WordPress has with your email address, and the ability to anonymize that data.
- Click here to contact our designated GDPR data protection officer for any questions or requests.
Other changes we've made to comply:
- Installed 3 GDPR WordPress plugins across the entire website to ensure full compliance. When you submit any contact form, or any information on our site, you agree with the storage and handling of your data by our website. There are now check-boxes on certain contact forms to ensure compliance.
- Added a “cookie confirmation” dialog for everyone in Europe to confirm they accept that our WordPress website has cookies.
- Ensured our chat system powered by Intercom is fully compliant with GDPR regulations, especially in regards to data storage and exporting.
- Revamped our internal processes and procedures to ensure full compliance, especially in regards to data migration, exporting, anonymity, API partnerships, and more.
- Dedicated a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to help with any data requests or questions. You can reach them by going to https://PracticePanther.com/gdpr/contact