If you are adding something into the software and it's showing an incorrect date or time, chances are, your timezone settings are different in the software and on your computer.
Your time zone can be off based on:
1) Your local time wherever you are in the world.
2) Your computers time zone.
3) Your browsers time zone.
4) The time zone you have set in the software.
To correct these issues:
1) Check the time zone settings on your computer. For PC users, click the date and time on the bottom right of your screen.
2) Click here to select the correct time zone settings in the software:
What happens now?
All of your time entires, events and tasks should have the correct date and time.