Please make sure that you're familiar with our security roles before continuing with the step below. To learn how to set user security roles click here.
1) Click on "More" and select "Users".
2) Click on "Manage User Access & Security".
3) Select the "Role" you want to remove the permissions from and click on "Edit".
4) Check off the "View All" and "Edit All" for "Activities".
Let's test it out!
1) Create a contact for yourself and make sure you're the only user assigned to it unless you'd like to share this event with any other specific users .
2) Create an event for this contact.
What happens now?
Since you are the only user assigned to this contact, all the tasks and events created for this contact will only be visible to you.