Through LabelSync, PracticePanther automatically creates folders for each of our contacts in Outlook. We can create a new Rule to automatically send emails from our contacts into their respective labels (folders).
For more information on LabelSync, click here.
Create a rule to automatically send emails from your contacts into their respective labels in Outlook by following these steps:
1) Open Outlook.
2) Select an email from a contact of which you'd like to auto-forward their emails.
3) Right-click on the email and navigate to "Rules", then select "Create Rule".
4) Click on "Advanced Options".
5) Select "from (contact's name)".
6) Click "Next".
7) Select "move a copy to the specified folder", and then click "specified".
8) Open the PracticePanther folder, then select the folder for the contact whose emails you want to auto-forward, and then click "OK".
10) Click "Finish".
What happens now?
Whenever you receive an email from the contact you chose, it will automatically be forwarded into their label in the PracticePanther folder.
Let's see an example:
1) Check for an email from the contact you set the rule for.
2) Within your PracticePanther folder, open the respective folder for your contact.
Now you can see your contact's email was automatically forwarded to his LabelSync folder.