Anytime you make a cash or check payment on PracticePanther, it will be added to our "Deposit Slips" queue. This will allow your firm to print out a deposit slip and take it to the bank for all your firm's recent payments.
To print out a deposit slip from PracticePanther, follow these simple steps:
1) Click here, or navigate to the "Print Deposit Slips" page found on the "Bank Accounts" page. Alternatively, you can click "More" on the top of your screen, then hover over "Bank Accounts" and click "Print Deposit Slips".
2) Select which bank account you'd like to print a deposit slip for.
Note: Don't have any deposit slips? No problem!
Click "Order Deposit Slips" found on the top right of this page, or click here.
3) Either use the top check all box, or hand check the payments you wish to include in this deposit slip. As you check boxes, the blue gears bubble on top will update it's total so you know exactly how much you're trying to deposit before continuing.
Note: Hovering over a payment will allow you to remove it from the queue, edit the payment directly, or even push the payment to QuickBooks Online if needed.
4) After all desired payments are checked, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Print". This will download a PDF file for your deposit slip.
5) Open the PDF file.
Note: If you cannot find the file, check in your computer's "Downloads" folder.
6) Review the PDF to insure all desired payments are displayed.
7) Right click anywhere on this page and click "Print".
8) Important: Insure that "Fit to page" is NOT checked. If it is, the slip will not print correctly.
9) Make sure the correct printer is chosen and the deposit slip paper is correctly loaded into it.
10) Click "Print".
What happens now?
The information from the PDF should print onto the deposit slip page as seen below. This slip can then be taken to the bank along with the corresponding cash and checks so the bank teller can easily deposit your money.
Need deposit slips?
Click here to order deposit slips from QuickBooks directly.
Click here to order deposit slips from CheckDepot.