Bear in mind, PracticePanther only syncs with Exchange and Outlook 2010 and later.
To sync your Calendar, Tasks & Contacts to PracticePanther using Exchange without using autodiscover, follow the steps below:
1) Go to your "Settings" page.
2) Under "Integrations", go to "Calendar, Tasks & Contacts".
3) Turn Exchange "ON" and enter your credentials.
4) Click advanced options.
If you are using Office 365 online copy and paste this link below into the "Exchange URL" field:
If you are using hosting sites for your law firm you will need to get a different Exchange URL from your provider.
If you host your site on GoDaddy, refer to the article below. Each GoDaddy account has a unique Exchange URL.
For any further questions in regards to obtaining your unique Exchange URL from GoDaddy, contact GoDaddy Technical Support at (480) 505-8877).
If you host your site on Intermedia, refer to the article below:
The exchange URL should resemble the following:
External URL: https://ExchangeProxySetting/EWS/Exchange.asmx
Where to find ExchangeProxySetting:
Administrators can find the Exchange Proxy Setting in HostPilot® Control Panel under Home > Exchange servers and settings > Exchange Proxy Setting.
Users can find the server information in My Services, in the E-mail section click the link Configure Email.
If you are using a service not listed above, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support staff. We are more than happy to help you find what you need!
1) While in any page in PracticePanther, click on the chat icon on the bottom right.
2) Click "New Conversation"
3) Start the conversation with Exchange URL article update, type in the hosting service you use that you would like to add to the article and hit the send icon.