Zapier is a platform that allows you to setup automations between different applications, and even within PracticePanther itself. In other words, when you do something in another application, it can trigger PracticePanther to perform a certain action. When you do something in PracticePanther, it can also trigger PracticePanther to perform a certain action.
We have created various Zapier trigger templates, that can be activated with the click of a button! Each trigger is called a "Zap".
To continue please ensure that you have a Zapier account, and that your Zapier integration has already been set up. If not, click here to set up your Zapier account + the PracticePanther integration.
You'll find the following templates in your settings:
Add events to your PracticePanther Calendar when you have new Acuity events.
Create Google Drive folders from new matters created in PracticePanther.
Send new PracticePanther events to Google Calendar.
Add new PracticePanther events to your Office365 calendar.
Create tasks in Todoist when new tasks are created in PracticePanther.
Create tasks in PracticePanther when new tasks are created in Google Tasks.
Add call logs from new calls in RingCentral to PracticePanther.
Create events in PracticePanther when new Calendly events are scheduled.
Create time entries in PracticePanther when new calls are logged in PracticePanther.
Send Gmail emails to new PracticePanther contacts.
Follow the steps below to activate your Zaps:
1) Go to your settings.
2) Under "Integrations", click on the "Zapier" tab.
3) Find the Zap you would like to activate, and click on "Use this Zap". If you don't yet have a Zapier account, it will prompt you to create an account.
4) Click on "Create this Zap".
5) Click on "Continue", and follow the prompts (Keep clicking on "Continue").
6) Depending on which Zap you select, it may ask you to connect to a specific account for that app (i.e. if it's a Zap that involves your Google Calendar, it will ask you to connect to your Google account).
7) Complete the necessary steps. These differ based on the Zap you selected.
8) You can test the Zap, however this is not required.
9) That's it, your Zap is setup and ready to go!