ZAPIER - THE BEST APPS, BETTER TOGETHER.
Before continuing, be sure to review how to search Zapier for your favorite software here.
Example Zap: PracticePanther -> Trello
Trello is a tool many firm owners love to utilize in order to keep their workflows for all cases very organized on a case by case basis. While PracticePanther achieves a similar goal, some lawyers that already use Trello would like to connect it to PracticePanther to save time.
This Zap is going to create a new board in Trello every time you create a new matter in PracticePanther.
Follow the steps below to set up the integration using our Zapier templates.
1) Go to settings.
2) Under "Integrations" click on "Zapier".
3) Find the Trello "Zap" and click on "Use this Zap". A new window will pop up.
4) In the new window click on "Create this Zap".
5) Click on "Continue".
6) If you have not already connected your PracticePanther account to Zapier, click on "Connect an Account" and follow the prompts. Once connected click on "Save+Continue".
7) Click on "Continue".
8) Click on "Fetch & Continue".
9) Click on "Continue".
10) Click on "Continue".
11) If you have not already connected your Trello account to Zapier click on "Connect an Account" then "Save + Continue".
12) Add a description for the Trello board and click on "Continue".
13) Zapier will run a test to ensure that the integration is properly setup, following this, just click on "Finish".
What happens now?
When you create a new matter in PracticePanther, a new board will be created in Trello.