Please note that the features presented within this article are included in all of our subscription plans. To learn more, simply click here.
Whether you're looking to change what phone numbers and emails show on your invoices, or just trying to delete a certain piece of firm information completely off your invoice, PracticePanther has got you covered.
To edit the information showing up on your invoices, follow the steps below:
- Click your name, and then click "Settings".
2) Click "Company Logo & Info".
3) The "Logo", "Company Name", "Website", "Address", "Email Address", and "Office" fields all appear on the invoice by default. To edit what appears on your invoice, edit these fields, and then click "Save".
What happens now?
Moving forward, all new invoices will generate with the updated information on the upper left-hand corner of the invoice.
Pro-Tip: In addition to editing the details that appear on your invoice, you can also customize which specific fields appear on the invoice or not.
To customize what fields appear on your invoice, follow the steps below:
1) Click your name, and then click "Settings".
2) Click "Invoice Options".
3) Click "Edit" under the desired invoice template.
4) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "SHOW MORE OPTIONS".
5) Scroll down. Every field that can be customized on the invoice will appear here. Simply toggle desired fields to "Yes" to display them on the invoice, and "No" to hide them.
6) You can also change display text on your invoice. For example, if "Invoice" is changed to "Bill", invoices will say "Bill" on the upper right hand corner moving forward.
6) After making the desired changes, scroll down and click "Save".
What happens now?
Moving forward, all new invoices using the template you chose will generate with the updated invoice options.