Note: the feature presented within this article is available on all of our subscription plans. To find out more, simply click here.
Using tasks with tags, we can easily generate a list of calls that still need to be returned.
To generate a list of calls that need to be returned, follow the steps below:
1) Click "New" and then click "Task".
2) Create a task for the call you need to return.
3) Assign a tag called "Return Call". Then, click "Save".
4) Click "Activities".
5) Click "All Activities" and then click "Tasks".
6) Click "Any" and then click "Not Completed".
7) Click "Tags" and then click "Activity Tags". Click the "Return Call" tag.
What happens now?
You will now see a list of all the calls that still need to be returned and marked as "Completed".
Want to learn more about using our timer? Simply click here to find out more.