Please note that the ability to modify the CSS in your invoices is available on all of our subscription plans but only the Business plan offers help from our CSS team with designing your invoices. To upgrade to our Business plan or find out more, please click here.
PracticePanther's custom CSS options allow for many flexible changes on your invoices. Many times, firms have beautiful logos that display their company name already and do not want to display the same name in the text underneath.
To hide your firm's company name on invoices, follow these simple steps:
1) Navigate to your invoice options page.
2) Either edit an existing template, or create a brand new one from scratch.
3) Scroll down and click "Show More Options".
4) Scroll all the way to the bottom until you reach the "Custom CSS" section.
5) Copy and paste one of the following codes for the desired effect into the space provided, as seen below (scroll down for the code).
Here is an invoice with NO changes (company name is visible).
If you would like the company name to be hidden, and have the other company's information remain an inch below your logo, copy and paste the following code into the CSS box:
If you would like the company name to be hidden, and have the other company's information raised up to take it's place, copy and paste the following code into the CSS box:
What happens now?
You will have an invoice template saved with the ability to hide your firm's company name.
Note: If you created a brand new invoice template, you will need to apply that new template to your existing invoices to see the changes. Be sure to apply this code to all invoice templates for which you wish to hide the company name.
To find out more about customizing your invoice's CSS, please click here.