PracticePanther is always looking for as many ways as possible to save you time and money. For example, you can avoid having to assign every individual user you want to a contact, matter, or activity. To do this, use a "User Group" to assign many users in just one click!
To create and use a "User Group", follow these simple steps:
1) Click your name on the top right, then click "Settings", or click here.
2) There is a section under "Invoices & Payments" called "User Settings". Here, click "User Groups", or click here.
3) On the "User Groups" page, click "New Group" to get started.
4) Name this user group whatever you like.
5) Select which users belong in this group. Then, when you're satisfied, click "Save".
What happens now?
You've created your first user group! Congrats! On the "User Group" page you can review each of your groups. You can see the name, number of users, creation date and last modified date.
You can even hover over any group and click "Clone" if you'd like to make a similar group.
When you go to any "Assigned To" field in the system, you will see your user group appear on the top of the list.
Selecting one of these groups will automatically assign all of the grouped users in one click!
Additionally, you can see and use your user groups on the calendar page. Easily toggle groups of users on or off to see many calendars at a time! Easy!
This feature is only available on the PracticePanther Business and Legacy plans. If you'd like to upgrade your current plan, click here!