Get your iCal link:
1) Click here: https://app.practicepanther.com/Settings/GoogleSync
2) Copy your unique "calendar link" that starts with "webcal://app.practicepanther.com/Activity/iCal".
Enter your iCal link to your Mac:
1) In your Mac Calendar, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
2) Paste your unique calendar link from this page, and then click Subscribe.
3) Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- If you have an iCloud account, choose whether you want the calendar on that account. To view a subscription calendar in Calendar on your Mac and on devices with iOS 5 or later without resubscribing to it, choose your iCloud account.
- To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, select the appropriate Remove checkboxes.
- To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the “Auto-refresh” pop-up menu.
4) Click OK.
5) To make changes to the calendar, click the name of the calendar, and then choose "Edit > Get Info".
What happens now?
You will be able to see your PracticePanther calendar from the calendar application on your Mac computer.