Get your iCal link:
1) Click here: https://app.practicepanther.com/Settings/GoogleSync
2) Copy your unique "calendar link" that starts with "webcal://app.practicepanther.com/Activity/iCal".
Enter your iCal link to your Mac:
1) In your Mac Calendar, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
2) Paste your unique calendar link from this page, and then click Subscribe.
3) Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
If you have an iCloud account, choose whether you want the calendar on that account. To view a subscription calendar in Calendar on your Mac and on devices with iOS 5 or later without resubscribing to it, choose your iCloud account.
To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, select the appropriate Remove checkboxes.
To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the “Auto-refresh” pop-up menu.
4) Click OK.
5) To make changes to the calendar, click the name of the calendar, and then choose "Edit > Get Info".
What happens now?
You will be able to see your PracticePanther calendar from the calendar application on your Mac computer.