If you have two or more PracticePanther named calendars in your Google account follow these steps to resolve the problem:
1) In this case, the best solution is to export your most updated calendar.
2) Cancel your PracticePanther sync with Google Calendar by clicking here.
1) To export a calendar follow these steps.
2) Then delete the duplicated calendars that were created by following these steps.
3) Once you've done that, You can re-enable the sync by clicking here. And click here to force a sync.
What happens now?
Please allow 10-15 minutes for the calendar to reappear in your Google account. Once it's there, you can import the calendar that you exported earlier. Follow these steps and make sure you import the events to the newly created PracticePanther calendar.
You can also check out this article on importing events on Google Calendar.
Importing Events on Google Calendar