Required Plan: This feature appears only on our Essential and Business plans. Click here to read more on our available plans.
Now you can sync your contacts in PracticePanther to Google, Office 365, and Exchange. This is a one-way sync that sends your contacts name, phone number, email, and contact notes to Google, Office 365, and Exchange.
Note: PracticePanther can only sync with Exchange and Outlook 2010 and later.
To sync with Exchange and Office 365, follow the simple steps below:
1) Navigate to the "Calendars, Tasks, & Contacts" page in your Settings.
2) Enable Exchange sync, sign in, and click "Save".
3) Select "Yes" on the two options for Contacts, then click "Save".
Sync contacts from PracticePanther - Allows contacts to sync from PracticePanther to Exchange or Office 365.
Sync contacts and MailSync address - Includes MailSync address to the synced contacts.
Sync matter as contacts with their MailSync address - Syncs matters as individual contacts and includes their MailSync address.
4) On Outlook, navigate to the contacts window.
5) Right click the new PracticePanther contact group and select "Properties".
6) Click "Outlook Address Book" and enable "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book".
What happens now?
All your contacts are now synced into your Outlook. The PracticePanther Address Book will now be available, making it incredibly easy to view client contact information even when you're offline. You can also easily access Mailsync emails to archive your emails.