Possible causes for an import error may include but are not limited to:
- You're using other characters other than letters, numbers, commas, periods, parentheses, and hyphens.
- A cell exceeds more than 50 Characters.
- Rows that do not contain at least the first name.
- Matters without a contact associated to it in the same row of the CSV file.
- Other matter items, such as notes, that do not contain a Matter: Name in the import for that row.
- You have custom fields set to *Required and the import does not contain some, if not all, required custom fields in the excel sheet.
- You're using other types of custom fields other than text field.
- Not capitalizing the first letter of the Matter: Status column.
It should be: Open, Pending, or Closed.
- Date formats need to be: dd/mm/yyyy