Please follow these steps to sync your GoDaddy email with PracticePanther:
1) In your settings page, click "Email" found under the integrations section, or click here.
2) Turn "Label Sync" option from "No" to "Yes".
3) For "Email Provider" select "Other" from the drop-down list.
4) For the server address, type in imap.secureserver.net
5) Server port should be 993. Encryption should be SSL.
6) Username should be your full email address.
7) Enter your email's password and click "Save".
For the Outgoing mail server (SMTP):
1) For "Email Provider" select "Other" from the drop-down list.
2) Outgoing Server Address should be smtpout.secureserver.net and the port should be 465. Encryption should be SSL.
What happens now?
When it's linked, it will automatically create a label/folder in your GoDaddy email account called "PracticePanther" with subfolders for every client and matter. When you drag and email into the folder, it automatically uploads to the clients profile in PracticePanther so everyone with access can see all client communications.