In the past, changes on invoices only effected the invoice itself, and users would need to edit time entries and expenses on the matter individually to see those changes reflected.
Now, you can edit or delete existing time entries/expenses, or even create brand new time entries/expenses from the invoice.
To edit items on an invoice, watch this video or follow the steps below:
1) When generating/editing an invoice, click "+Time Entry" and "New Time Entry" to create a brand new time entry that will also save on the matter.
2) Click "New Line Item" if instead you want the item to only exist on this invoice. This is best used in cases where you'd like to create a write off as a line item as seen below.
3) Clicking the trash can icon will give you the option to delete this item only from the invoice, or delete the entire record from the matter as well.
4) Clicking the pencil icon will allow you to make a hard change both on the invoice, as well as on the record back on the matter.
5) If you'd like to make a change that only reflects on this invoice, simply click into the field you'd wish to change instead. Note: these changes will NOT reflect back on the entry on the matter.
6) You can now rearrange the items on your invoices simply by dragging and dropping the up and down arrows to the desired destination.