PracticePanther allows you to generate multiple invoices with the click of a button.
Please watch this video or follow the steps below:
1) Click the white "New" button found on the top of PracticePanther, then select "Invoice".
2) Select "Multiple Invoices".
3) Choose which matters you would like to generate invoices for.
4) Click "Select Option(s)".
5) Set the date range, issue date, due date, invoice template, and add your notes and or terms and conditions for all the invoices.
Pro Tip: Set "Email Invoices to Clients" to "Yes" to automatically send the invoices to your contact's email after they've been generated.
6) Apply the relevant payment options to the invoices.
Note: By enabling "Include non-billable matters", PracticePanther will also generate invoices for selected matters that don't have new billable items.
Additionally, you have an option to group all matters that belong to the same contact on to one invoice.
7) Click on "Create Invoice" on the bottom right to begin the generation process.
What happens now?
PracticePanther will begin a batch operation, presenting you with a progress bar. You can click the green bubble if you would like to open another tab to continue working in while this back-end process continues. Once finished, you will be taken to the invoices page to review your newly drafted invoices / pre-bills.
Note: This back-end process will not stop you from continuing to work on PracticePanther.
To learn about the pre-bill process on PracticePanther, click here!