PracticePanther allows you to completely customize the look and feel of your invoices using custom CSS, to hide your company name from the invoice.
1) Click your name at the top right of the screen, then select "Settings".
2) From the settings menu on the left, select "Invoice Options".
You can also click here to go directly to the invoice options screen.
3) Click "Edit" under the invoice template you'd like to remove your firm name from, or create a new template.
4) In the invoice options screen, under the "Invoice Theme" section, click on "Show more options".
5) Scroll down to "Custom Invoice Theme" and add the following text to the top of the text box for "Custom CSS":
6) Click "Save".
What happens now?
That's it! Moving forward, your business name will be hidden on your invoices.