PracticePanther not only syncs your events to Google Calendar, but can also sync your tasks.
To sync your tasks to Google Tasks, follow these simple steps:
1) Go to "Settings".
2) Under "Integrations", go to your "Calendar, Tasks & Contacts" settings.
3) Activate the sync with Google, and login with your Google credentials.
4) Enable the Task sync options, then click "Save".
To see tasks from PracticePanther in your Google Calendar, do the following:
1) In your calendar, click on the drop-down arrow next to "Reminders", and select "Switch to Tasks". This will open up the task bar, on the right hand side of the page.
2) In the bottom right corner of the page, open up the menu, and click on your PracticePanther email address.
What happens now?
You'll have a list of all your tasks in your Google calendar. When you "complete" tasks in PracticePanther, they'll also be marked as completed in your Google Calendar.