Creating an intake form for customer satisfaction can be a very effective method to ensure that you receive feedback on the service you provide.
Before continuing with the steps below, make sure that you know how to create and send an intake form, and how to create custom fields.
To create a customer satisfaction intake form, watch this video or follow the steps below:
1) Create the custom field(s) that will store the survey data (provided by the client).
2) Give your field a distinctive name, and hit "Save".
3) Create a new intake form, and on it create a field/fields that will be filled out by the client, and click "Save" at the bottom of the page. Here are some examples of what the intake might look like.
4) Scroll down and click "Save".
5) Link the field(s) on your intake form with your survey field(s) in the contact/matter.
6) Enable "Update Existing Contact After Form Filled out?" (This allows PracticePanther to use an intake form to edit an existing contact).
7) Click "Link Fields" at the bottom.
8) Click the white new button on the top of the screen, then click "Intake Form".
9) Select the contact/matter relating to the survey.
10) Send your client the link from the "Share" tab.
11) Select the contact/matter before copying the link, as this changes when a contact/matter is selected.
What happens now?
The rating or other survey data will now appear in your custom field when the client submits their feedback.