Go paperless with Dropbox! Dropbox is a cloud storage service where you can store your important information and have access to them anywhere online. Taking this step is important today, because your documents are now protected using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), so you can rest assured your files are secured and easily accessible online!
Note: Dropbox Business is not fully compatible with PracticePanther. We recommend the regular version of Dropbox.
Please watch this video or follow the steps below:
1) Go to the Files integration settings page.
2) Connect your Dropbox with PracticePanther.
Click the 3rd step of Dropbox's integration guide and login to your existing Dropbox account. Your files will begin to synchronize shortly.
If you do not have a Dropbox, you can sign up free here.
3) Authorize PracticePanther to access your Dropbox account.
Enter your email and password for your Dropbox.com account. Authorize and grant access PracticePanther to Dropbox.
4) PracticePanther and Dropbox will begin to sync.
A new folder called "PracticePanther" will appear in your Dropbox account. This folder will include folders for all your enabled contacts and matters.
5) Access your files through PracticePanther!
After the files finish syncing, they'll be accessible at the "Files" menu or contact/matter files tab.
What happens now?
Now that you have synced PracticePanther with Dropbox you will be able to:
- Manage your case files in one place!
- Easily upload files by clicking browse and uploading your documents here.
Note: In order for your additional users to see the files tab within their PracticePanther accounts, you must share the main "PracticePanther" folder in your DropBox with their DropBox accounts.