Go paperless with Box! Box is a cloud platform that helps you securely store, share and manage all your company's files. Whether you need to secure confidential business information, develop a custom mobile application or simplify paper-based office processes, Box can help you do more with your content.
Please watch this video or follow the steps below:
1) Sign up for Box.
If possible, we recommend a Box business subscription which provides the core sync and share capabilities, advanced security, customization, and reporting. Click here to see available subscriptions.
If you already own a subscription with Box.com, continue to the next step.
2) Sync PracticePanther with Box.
3) Navigate to the Files integration page and click on the 3rd step for Box Sync.
3) Authorize PracticePanther to access your Box account.
Enter your email and password for your Box.com account. Authorize and grant PracticePanther access to Box.
4) PracticePanther and Box will begin to sync.
A new folder called "PracticePanther" will appear in your Box account. This folder will include folders for all your enabled contacts and matters.
5) Access your files through PracticePanther!
You can now access your contact and matter's files through the Files page or tabs. Just securely login to Box to access all your files.
What happens now?
Now that you have synced PracticePanther with Box you will be able to:
- View all your Box files
- Drag and drop files into PracticePanther Box window!
- Edit and manage files