Please note that the following features listed below here are is available on all of our subscription plans. To learn more, please click here.
Sometimes you will need to refund your client after they've already paid off their invoice. Following this guide will show you how to refund a paid invoice to keep an exact payment history between you and your clients.
Please watch this video or follow the steps below:
1) Click on "New" on top and select Invoice or click here.
2) Click the link that says "More Options" and select "Refund".
3) Add an item called "Refund" with any notes you like.
4) Make sure the Quantity is -1 so the subtotal becomes a negative number.
5) Click "Save" when finished and it will apply a refund on the account.
What Happens Now?
An invoice will be created reflecting the refund has been given back to the client.